Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Half Way Through the Day
and I'm worn out!!! Nathan has been sick the last few days and his grouchy mood is wearing on me. Not only that but he leaves a path of destruction everywhere he goes. This morning's messy highlights include my locking the study to keep him out and then realizing the keys to get back in were inside. After searching through the toolbox I had nothing to pick the lock with, so I had to remove the doorknob and then reattach it. Took a lot of time. Later I walk in to the kitchen to find Nathan on a kitchen chair pushed up to the fridge and he is soaking wet. So was the chair, the fridge doors, and the floor. I really need to remember to use the child lock on the water dispenser from now on. And unlike Annelise, Nathan loves the vacuum. He opens the closet door, gets it out and pushes it around on the tile. While he is pushing it around he also takes off all of the attachments and flings them around the house. Fortunately, it's naptime now and I'm off to rest so I'll be ready for the second half of the day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, it sounds like you've had quite the day. My cousin loves the vacuum too. I'm sure he'll love it until he realizes that he's being asked to use it to clean up.
ReplyDelete