
Yesterday while I was grocery shopping at Kroger with the kids we were picking out a cake mix. I decided to read the ingredient label on the frosting cans and found to my astonishment that milk has been eliminated from the list. YEAH!!!!!! I don't know when this happened since I gave up on canned frosting being safe a few years ago, but things have obviously changed. So we bought this can and can't wait to use it. I now have a vision of adding canned frosting to my 3 month or maybe one year supply of food storage.
See, General Mills really does care about you and your family. That's why we don't buy the store brand (plus, they don't have anything near as cool as the doughboy).
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to feel the love. So when can Alan hook us up with the coupons? I'm a new fan of frosting and Annelise always begs for Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
ReplyDelete