Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3 year old Lily

 Last week we celebrated Lily's birthday.  She was fully aware this time of it being her big day.  She is proud to know her birthday is May 12 and she was absolutely certain that she must have cupcakes with sprinkles.  Presents were good, but sprinkles were definitely most important.  She is our silly Lily and I wish I spent more time writing down all the funny stuff she says.  My favorite thing she said a few weeks ago:

Lily and I were walking to check the mail because this is her daily "chore".  She loves this "chore" and thanks Heavenly Father for it sometimes so I love walking to the mailbox with her.  When we got to the mailbox and looked inside there was no mail.  I told this to Lily.  She sighed and said, "That sad.  The mailman, he runned out of mail."

No comments:

Post a Comment