I love these blocks. The kids never get tired of them. This is Annelise's new favorite thing to build. Can you tell what it is? After she made it she told us, "Look! I built a temple. And there's even an angel Moroni on top." We refer to him as "lego boy" and he is one of our best duplo pieces.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Duplos are Great
I love these blocks. The kids never get tired of them. This is Annelise's new favorite thing to build. Can you tell what it is? After she made it she told us, "Look! I built a temple. And there's even an angel Moroni on top." We refer to him as "lego boy" and he is one of our best duplo pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love duplos! We don't have a boy, though, so we may have to get one. And in reference to the other posts, happy late birthday!
ReplyDelete